Laundry

Think you are being cheated on but don't have enough information to know for sure? Have you already caught a cheater and have some handy tips and tactics to share with those going through the hurt of being cheated on? Come ask your questions and share your tips and tactics here.

Re: Laundry

Postby lifeislove » Sun May 12, 2013 10:08 pm

Guys think they are sleek, but always get caught. Not very smart... when a woman gets caught, its cause she simply didn't care anymore and had no respect for her guy. Lol guys just get caught with the dumbest things.
lifeislove

Postby 1FunkDat » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:18 pm

That's how I was busted many times as a kid by my mother. I'm sure it's still applicable as an adult.
1FunkDat

Postby tawny » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:44 pm

CowboyJr wrote :
> Do you think the girl did it on purpose so you would see it?

No, most the time girls didn't know about me. When i would show up to his shows and events, they would be trying to hang all over him until he performed and he would wink at me, as if I didn't know what he was doing. Never be an entertainer's gf or bf... Especially when they didn't have something to begin with, their little brains can't handle the attention from these groupy chics... That's why he is alone now, without his career, miserable. A has been, with his best thing gone! lol
tawny

Postby Local89 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:13 pm

At least you figured it out and didnt become his little groupie too
Local89

Postby CaIming » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:14 am

If they cheat and forget something like that in their clothes they are too comfortable with cheating and this is not the first time
CaIming

Previous

Return to To Catch a Cheater - Tips and Tactics

Chat: Enter